Commissioner of Revenue Step 3 - Submit Forms as Required

Some additional forms may be required, depending upon the type of business. All additional forms can be found in Applications & Tax Forms.

  • Contractors looking to apply for a business license must complete the Contractor’s Affidavit and the Contractor’s Certification of Workers’ Compensation forms.
  • Engineers and architects must complete the Contractor’s Affidavit.
  • Businesses that charge for food, lodging or admissions must register for the appropriate consumer tax.

Additional Information

  • Step 1 - File a Business Name
  • Step 2 - File for Certification of Zoning
  • Step 3 - Submit Forms as Required
  • Step 4 - Complete BL Application
  • Step 5 - Submit BL Application